Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Friday, June 26, 2009
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
sometimes this is all you need to hear.
thank you, brooke for pointing me to these images! + thank you to my beautiful friend laurie who gave me a dose of healing words in real life as we sipped watermelon juice in the hot austin sun yesterday. + thank you to my mom who saved the day + gave me directions to hey cupcake!
as i headed out of town.
it's the little things that truly save you.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Friday, June 19, 2009
"Far away, there in the sunshine,
are my brightest aspirations.
I may not reach them,
but I can look up and see their beauty,
believe in them and try to follow where they lead."
[ louisa may alcott ]
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Saturday, June 13, 2009
- when he laughs in his sleep.
- the way his eyes get big when he's excited about something.
- his precious little cheeks.
- little secret dimples that sprout when he smiles.
- his facial expressions when he's watching a movie.
- the sound of his infectious silly giggle.
- the way he says my name....tray-shee!!!...when he's ordering me around.
- his big brown sparklyeyes.
- the drawings he leaves behind after a visit.
- his wild, brilliant, + miraculous mind.
Friday, June 12, 2009
Thursday, June 11, 2009
"The images in this series combine the shape of the butterfly – a fragile creature that represents the fragility of the natural world – with the texture of the printed map: a manifestation of man's absolute domination of the planet."