Thursday, July 9, 2009

Pappaw.



This is a video I made this morning from old photos of my grandfather. The song playing was one of his favorites that he used to sing to me when I was a little girl. It's really hard for me to listen to that song without crying my eyes out! Wasn't he so handsome? He was so funny! No matter what, he found a reason to laugh and smile. I could go on and on about my Pappaw but simply put, he was beautiful inside and out. I miss him every day.
*The children pictured with him are my mom and her two brothers. The dark haired beauty is my grandmother who can be seen here. I am the alien baby at the end.

2 comments:

Katherine Center said...

I LOVE this slideshow! The song is lovely and your grandfather totally was handsome!!

It's so fun to see my two books on your summer reading list! (Everyone Is Beautiful and The Bright Side of Disaster). Hope you like them! Happy Summer!

The Musician's Daughter said...

this is such a feeling video. i understand your emotions...never deny them....